Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨85,152 (Php62,537) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)