Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.354 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨83,963 (Php61,992) in Olongapo City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)