Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 158% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,479 (¥272,213) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)