Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 178% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,937 (¥336,817) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)