Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.219 INR / MKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 23% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨56,555 (46,395 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (31 minutes ago)