Cost of living comparison between Ohrid, Macedonia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.185 INR / MKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨56,456 (47,627 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)