Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 INR / MKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 32% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨63,635 (55,843 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)