Cost of living comparison between Ohrid, Macedonia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.183 INR / MKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨84,138 (71,148 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (32 minutes ago)