Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 INR / MKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,696 (59,456 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)