Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.620 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,066 (42,778₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (29 minutes ago)