Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.811 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,239 (GH₵6,160) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)