Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.687 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,260 (GH₵6,418) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)