Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,700 (¥254,913) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)