Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,030 (¥267,244) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)