Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 INR / KES
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,535 (Shilling121,233) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (34 minutes ago)