Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,276 (€1,642) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)