Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,375 (€2,513) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)