Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,675 (€1,643) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (30 minutes ago)