Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,839 (¥204,318) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)