Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,135 (¥307,292) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)