Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,206 (руб 52,634) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)