Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨78,435 (руб 70,925) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)