Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / RSD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,816 (159,696 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)