Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / RSD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨76,081 (123,331 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)