Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / RSD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 4% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨89,634 (157,300 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)