Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,291 (R$ 4,020) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)