Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.921 INR / MRU
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,267 (69,374 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)