Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18018 INR / MRO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,566 (430,486 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 60 (about 1 hour ago)