Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18859 INR / MRO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,321 (431,201 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)