Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.260 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,826 (£1,959) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (27 minutes ago)