Cost of living comparison between Nottingham, United Kingdom and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.916 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,925 (£1,855) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)