Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.308 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,971 (15,731 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)