Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.460 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,713 (15,512 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 2 hours ago)