Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.815 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,684 (20,818 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (21 minutes ago)