Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.647 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,105 (27,083 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)