Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 142% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,311 (19,708 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (42 minutes ago)