Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.815 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 113% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,306 (25,376 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)