Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.697 INR / OMR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,030 (﷼ 710) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (36 minutes ago)