Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 176.877 INR / OMR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,716 (﷼ 869) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)