Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.035 INR / OMR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,206 (﷼ 602) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)