Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,665 (руб 61,191) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (25 minutes ago)