Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,674 (руб 62,218) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)