Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨53,719 in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)