Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.211 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,283 (R$ 5,011) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (31 minutes ago)