Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,262 (R$ 5,002) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (21 minutes ago)