Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,460 (R$ 5,820) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)