Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,352 (¥104,442) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)