Cost of living comparison between Niš, Serbia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.596 INR / RSD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,414 (126,562 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)