Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,898 (元9,634) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)