Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,710 (元9,218) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)