Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,157 (元9,582) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)