Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,345 (¥235,930) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)