Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,829 (¥211,954) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)