Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,353 (¥185,153) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)