Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,451 (¥250,887) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)