Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,552 (¥274,350) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)