Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 71% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,054 (€2,261) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)