Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,124 prices entered by 1,203 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.890 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 171% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,245 ($2,530) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)