Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.277 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,652 (Q13,976) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,376 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)