Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.033 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,167 (Q15,185) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (29 minutes ago)