Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.789 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,949 (Q10,348) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)