Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.821 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 174% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,087 (9,600 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)