Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.964 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 137% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,707 (10,839 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)