Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.694 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 114% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,663 (7,554 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)