Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.375 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 128% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,955 (9,195 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (43 minutes ago)