Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,496 (¥328,337) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (32 minutes ago)