Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,424 (¥287,588) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)