Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,909 (¥246,871) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (41 minutes ago)