Cost of living comparison between Nellore, India and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,338 in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)