Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.487 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 93% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,152 (24,688 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)