Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.921 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 140% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨225,024 (32,512 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)