Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.944 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 141% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨225,778 (32,513 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (41 minutes ago)