Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.013 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,394 (3,852TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)