Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.520 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 94% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,432 (8,393 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)