Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.040 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,597 (6,408 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)