Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.968 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,099 (R$ 5,414) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,299 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)