Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,173 (€1,341) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (39 minutes ago)