Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,263 (元8,657) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)