Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.930 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,100 (元11,591) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)