Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,511 (元10,335) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (37 minutes ago)