Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,207 (元10,196) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)