Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 60% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,086 (€1,729) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (37 minutes ago)