Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,594 (元9,256) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)