Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨80,914 (元8,504) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)