Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨72,772 (元7,656) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (about 2 hours ago)