Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,725 (元5,933) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)