Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 INR / MZN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,518 (89,858 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)