Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.298 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,021 (2,446 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)