Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.872 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,672 (1,873 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (30 minutes ago)