Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.057 INR / LYD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,555 (2,363 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)