Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.588 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,873 (1,993 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)