Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.949 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,191 (1,580 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)