Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,437 (59,619 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)