Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨74,485 (руб 69,039) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)