Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05778 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,353 (2,048,217 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)