Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05575 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,095 (1,633,901 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)