Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / KES
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,328 (Shilling152,911) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)