Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 158% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨242,228 (¥407,932) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)