Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨241,163 (¥393,313) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)