Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,162 (¥334,586) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)