Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,404 in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)