Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,633 (¥302,173) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)