Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,973 (¥138,630) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)